Friday, January 23, 2015

Souvenirs


Tote from Stumper Fielding.


Antique felt picture, wool scarf & alpaca mittens. I like my woollens! 


Pebbles collected from the beach at Brighton Pier.


Silver basket charm from a Victorian bracelet.


It's a little dinged up, which is, of course, why I couldn't leave it behind.


Homemade soap, Victorian jet mourning pin, vintage rhinestone pin.


Liberty cotton handkerchief.


A Berlin-based potter made this gorgeous cup.


Frozen Charlotte bisque dolls, excavated from the Limbach doll factory dumping grounds. Jon found and bought these for me as a surprise, knowing how much I've always wanted one. Now I have five!


Silver locket engraved with a swallow.



Back in snowy Ottawa, enjoying my new (mostly old) stuff. Photos of me by Jon Paul Fiorentino.

1 comment:

  1. From RC. Love the two pictures with the Stumper Fielding bag. So so good. :) hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete